By Xiaochen Chen, China Academy of Information and Communications Technology (CAICT)
MulteFire technology is continuing to gain a strong following in the Asia Pacific region, with a lot of interest in China. The MulteFire Alliance recently returned to Beijing for its second MulteFire Open Day in China and had a packed room of attendees eager to learn more about how MulteFire addresses the wireless connectivity needs for enterprise and industrial IoT applications.
In response to this growing interest in MulteFire technology, the Alliance has translated its MulteFire Release 1.0 Technical White Paper into Simplified Chinese. The MulteFire Release 1.0 specification was published earlier this year and is available for download.
Key highlights from the Technical White Paper include:
- An overview of the end-to-end architecture, designed to minimize the differences between LTE and MulteFire
- A detailed look at the deployment models developed for MulteFire, defining a traditional access mode for a single network operator as well as Neutral Host access mode where the same deployment can serve multiple operators
- How the specification defines interworking with LTE Networks
- Insight into MulteFire’s robust anchor carrier design
- Performance evaluations and comparisons with Wi-Fi
The Chinese translation of the MulteFire Release 1.0 Technical Paper is now available to download.
The English version of the white paper is available for download.