MulteFire Open Day at Hannover Messe
2:00-4:00pm, April 2
Berlin Room, Convention Center
Room Berlin is located in Hall CC on the ground floor. Hall CC is located in front of Hall 6 and 7. Once you enter Hall CC, take your second left down the main walkway and Room Berlin will be at the end of that hallway.
Learn about MulteFire Technology – Reliable Wireless for Industrial IoT
The MulteFire Alliance invites you to attend our MulteFire Open Day at Hannover Messe. During this event, you will learn about:
• Traction for MulteFire technology, including insight into the recently announced Release 1.1 specification that is optimized for IoT
• MulteFire 1.0 best practices
• MulteFire NB-IoT-U envisioned scenarios
• MulteFire for Smart Grid applications
- Keynote Presentations, including:
- MulteFire Evolution and Roadmap, Stephan Litjens, MulteFire Alliance Board Chair, and GM, Digital Automation, Nokia
- MulteFire Technology for Industrial IoT, Dr. Yi Shi, MulteFire Alliance Industry Working Group Chair, and Senior Engineer, Huawei
- Panel Discussion: MulteFire for Private Networks
- Moderated by James Blackman, Enterprise IoT Insights
Register for the event here.
We look forward to seeing you in Hannover!