7:00 a.m. PT / 10:00 a.m. ET / 3:00 p.m. GMT
During this webinar, the MulteFire Alliance will provide an overview of MulteFire technology and detail how it provides a new wireless connectivity option for enterprises. MulteFire is an LTE-based technology that operates in unlicensed and shared spectrum, enabling an enterprise to deploy its own high-performance wireless network. 451 Research analyst Ken Rehbehn and Alliance members will discuss MulteFire in enterprise IT applications and share why IT decision makers should start planning to incorporate MulteFire into their networks.
Attendees will learn how MulteFire:
- Improves indoor and outdoor capacity
- Delivers a neutral host to serve any user
- Offers opportunity to cover more area and devices with fewer nodes than Wi-Fi
- Leverages LTE’s strong security, authentication, and more
- Supports features such as VoLTE, LTE broadcast, interface management, advanced radio resource management and more