MulteFire Open Day
April 25, 1-4pm
Hosted by Nokia
You’re Invited: MulteFire Open Day – New Jersey
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how MulteFire delivers LTE technology standalone in unlicensed or shared spectrum, enabling innovation and new business opportunities.
The MulteFire Alliance, an independent, international member-driven consortium, invites you to attend the MulteFire Open Day to learn about the benefits this new technology will bring to enterprise, IoT, cable providers, mobile operators, venue owners, end users and more.
- Tuesday, April 25
- 1:00 – 4:00pm
- Hosted by Nokia: 600 Mountain Avenue, New Providence, New Jersey USA 07974
- Register here
This MulteFire Open Day is open to anyone with an interest in MulteFire technology. The event will feature:
- An update on MulteFire specifications, including the Release 1.0.1 specification available to download now and a preview of Release 1.1
- A featured presentation on opportunities in unlicensed spectrum by Nokia Bell Labs President Marcus Weldon
- Insight into new business models enabled by MulteFire technology
- An opportunity to tour Bell Labs and see new MulteFire technology demonstrations
1:00-1:15 Welcome and Alliance Update – Mazen Chmaytelli, MulteFire Alliance President
1:15-2:00 Keynote Addresses
- Future Opportunities with Unlicensed Spectrum – Marcus Weldon, President of Nokia Bell Labs and CTO Nokia
- MulteFire Business Opportunities – Stephan Litjens, MulteFire Alliance Board Chair and VP, Innovation Steering, Nokia
2:00-2:30 Panel Discussion: MulteFire for Enterprise, IoT and Neutral Host Networks
- Featured panelists from Athonet, Boingo Wireless, Huawei, Nokia and Qualcomm
2:30-4:00 Reception, MulteFire Technology Demos and Bell Lab Tours
- Featured demos from Athonet, Nokia, Qualcomm and Sanjole
We hope you will join us. We look forward to sharing more information about MulteFire applications and opportunities.