The MulteFire Alliance is coming to Rome! Our next MulteFire Open Day will provide you with an opportunity to learn how MulteFire delivers LTE technology standalone in unlicensed or shared spectrum, enabling innovation and new business opportunities. MulteFire allows anyone to deploy and operate their own private or neutral host network, delivering LTE-like performance with Wi-Fi-like deployment simplicity.
The MulteFire Alliance, an independent, international member-driven consortium, invites you to attend the MulteFire Open Day to learn about the benefits this new technology will bring to enterprise, IoT, cable providers, mobile operators venue owners, end users and more.
- Tuesday, September 26
- 2:00 – 5:00pm
- The Enel Auditorium, viale Regina Margherita, 125, 00198 Roma RM, Italy – hosted by Athonet
- Register here
This MulteFire Open Day is open to anyone with an interest in MulteFire technology. The event will feature:
- An update on MulteFire specifications, including the Release 1.0 specification available to download now and a preview of Release 1.1 for optimized IoT applications
- A guest presentation from Enel, a multinational energy company and one of the world’s leading integrated electricity and gas operators, on their wireless connectivity challenges and the promise of MulteFire
- Insight into new business models enabled by MulteFire technology
2:00-2:10 Welcome – Mazen Chmaytelli, MulteFire Alliance President
2:10-3:15 Keynote Addresses
- MulteFire Business Opportunities – Stephan Litjens, MulteFire Alliance Board Chair and VP, Innovation Steering Nokia
- MulteFire: An End User Perspective – Enel
- Deploying Private LTE/MulteFire Networks for Industrial Applications – Athonet
3:15-4:00 Panel Discussion: MulteFire for Enterprise, IoT and Neutral Host Networks
4:00-5:00 Reception and MulteFire Technology Demonstrations
We hope you will join us. We look forward to sharing more information about MulteFire applications and opportunities.