Private Networks Global Forum (Virtual)
May 24, 9 am ET
The new world of private networks: Exploring the backbone of digital transformation
Private networks are powering innovation across all sectors, allowing businesses to unlock exponential growth. Enterprises are under constant pressure to improve product quality, boost efficiency, stay competitive, enhance safety, security and sustainability, all whilst remaining profitable.
MFA is a proud gold sponsor of this one-day event. Asimakis Kokkos, MFA Technical Specification Group Chair, is participating in the following panel session:
- Panel | A spectrum of spectrum: understanding your options
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 from 10:20 AM – 10:55 AM EDT
The choice of the spectrum is key to a 5G private network, but not one size fits all and not all 5G networks are equal. Choosing the spectrum that fits your needs is paramount and will determine the success of your digital transformation. How should industries associate their needs to the customization of their network?
- Licensed or unlicensed spectrum – which one to choose?
- Spectrum holders expertise and vertical market knowledge
- Determining the spectrum allocation according to key vertical use cases
- What importance to give to customisation, network slicing, multi-access edge computing?
Learn more about the Private Networks Global Forum (Virtual) here.