MulteFire Open Day
14:00 – 16:30 on February 26, 2019
Press Room 2, Fira Gran Via, Barcelona Spain
Join the MulteFire Alliance on Tuesday, February 26 for our Open Day event at MWC 2019 in Barcelona, open to all MWC attendees.
Those in attendance will have the opportunity to hear from MulteFire Alliance leadership and MulteFire member companies about the results of our MulteFire Works event, which will showcase the commercial availability of MulteFire technology in the 1.9 GHz band in Japan.
Additional topics of discussion will include the MulteFire evolution with Release 1.1 for industrial IoT and a panel discussion with the Small Cell Forum on the role of small cells in private networks.
- Welcome – Mazen Chmaytelli, MulteFire Alliance President
- Keynote presentations
- Results of MulteFire Works – celebrating the launch of MulteFire technology in 1.9 GHz in Japan
- MulteFire Evolution and Roadmap
- MulteFire Alliance and Small Cell Forum Panel Discussion
- Industrial IoT: Private Networks and the Role of Small Cells in partnership with Small Cell Forum
- Moderated by James Blackman, Enterprise IoT Insights
• David Orloff, Chair of the Small Cell Forum and Director of RAN Product Introduction Group, AT&T
• Uwe Rueddenklau, 5G-ACIA and Director of Program Management, Infineon
• Piyush Raj, Director of Technology Innovation, American Tower
• Mick O’Dwyer, Sales & Marketing Director, Druid Software
- Wrap-up and Q&A
- Happy Hour
Register for our MWC 19 Open Day event here.