MulteFire Open Day – Krakow
March 26, 2019
Hosted by Comarch – prof. M. Zyczkowskiego street 23, 31-864 Krakow, Poland
The MulteFire Alliance invites you to attend our upcoming MulteFire Open Day in Krakow to get an update on MulteFire traction and activities. Learn about the highlights from our MulteFire Works event, showcasing the commercial availability of MulteFire technology in the 1.9 GHz band in Japan, as well as find out more about MulteFire evolution with Release 1.1 for industrial IoT and our future roadmap.
- 2:00-2:15pm Welcome: Mazen Chmaytelli, MulteFire Alliance President
- 2:15-3:00pm Keynote presentations, including:
- MulteFire Evolution and Roadmap, Asimakis Kokkos, MulteFire Alliance Technical Specification Working Group Chair and Head of Industry Environment Strategy, Nokia
- Industrial IoT Connectivity Requirements, Yi Shi – MulteFire Alliance Industry Working Group Chair and Senior Engineer, Huawei Technologies
- 3:30-3:30pm Private Networks Panel Discussion
- 3:30-4:30pm MulteFire Alliance Reception and Technology Demos
We look forward to seeing you in Krakow!